Monday, May 2, 2011

The Mastery Begins

Hey fellow LOL-lovers!

It's summer now and that equals lots of free time (sort of)! So I have decided to put forth a beautiful, triumphant goal: mastering some champions. I decided this today, mainly so that I can get good at the various champion roles before I start my first ranked game (I'm level 29 now). If all goes well, I will be able to win my first ranked game with no problem. I have decided to divide my categories into four separate roles: AD carry, support, AP carry, and tank. Each category will have a month focusing on it, with two different champions being played that week. I should be able to get in about 14 games with each champion and will be posting results/thoughts after ever game (with some games being more detailed than others. Here's the schedule:

Weeks 1 & 2: Master Yi
Weeks 3 & 4: Ezreal
Weeks 5 & 6: Janna
Weeks 7 & 8: Nidalee
Weeks 9 & 10: Malzahar
Weeks 11 & 12: Veigar
Weeks 13 & 14: Amumu
Weeks 15 & 16: Shen

I'll keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment